The Hotel Association of Tarrant County has been a dignitary of the hospitality industry for more than 75 years with the purpose of advocating for our members through idea exchange, community involvement, government interaction and continued education while giving a voice to our members, no matter how large or how small.
In short, we bring value to our members and to the industry by:
- giving our members a voice not only in the hospitality community but in our association, to help us enhance the services that we provide to them;
- offering an inclusive association that welcomes members from all hospitality disciplines, of all hotel sizes, and encouraging collaborative partnerships;
- being a fun, amicable, warm association whose members feel a part of the process and a kinship with their fellow members;
- giving our members an outlet to literally make a difference in their industry and impact growth and change in the local hospitality community;
- making our resources widely available to our members and allowing them to leverage these tools to positively impact their businesses;
- being outreach centric, communicating opportunities in employment, legislation and other activities that directly impact their business;
- being willing to invest the time and resources that it takes to take our organization to the next level and to bring more value to our members; and,
- being committed to our members by embracing hospitality trends, industry changes and industry collaborations that impact our member growth and development.