LaQuinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth Eastchase
Front Desk Service Representative
Date Created: 7/5/15
- Assist all guests in a sincere and courteous manner, whenever possible going the extra mile and doing whatever it takes to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Greet, register and process guests promptly upon arrival and departure.
- Make and confirm reservations.
- Post charges, such as those for rooms, food, or telephone calls to ledgers
- Thoroughly understand and adhere to proper credit and cash-handling policies and procedures.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services, shopping, dining, entertainment and travel directions. Arrange tours, taxis and restaurant for guests.
- Resolve guest comments or complaints.
- Knowledge or proper telephone etiquette
- Ability to quickly learn front desk technical procedures, such as: check-in, check-0ut, selling skills, computer operations, telephone operations, etc.
- Ability to work well on multiple tasks at the same time.
- Ability to be friendly and cheerful.
- Ability to cope with stress, showing self-control.
- Written & Verbal Communication skills to communicate information and ideas so others will understand.
- Oral Comprehension – Ability to listen and understand information and ideas presented.
If interested please reach out to Charlotte Faught at 682-237-7519 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org