Hotel/Company: Marriott DFW Airport South
Who to submit Resumes to: Jeanene Butler
Phone #: 817-359-4604
Open Position: Housekeepers
• Always be in proper uniform and comply with grooming standards.
• Maintain complete knowledge of equipment and facilities.
• Retrieves items from shelves and storerooms, sets up cleaning cart with supplies, constantly maintaining carts and storerooms in a clean and orderly fashion to enhance efficiency and ease of cleaning rooms.
• Use cleaning chemicals according to OSHA regulations and hotel requirements.
• Adhere to all Health Department, sanitation and safety regulations.
• Cleans and wipes windows, doors, walls, closets and fixtures in rooms, public areas and hallways, often using ladders or stools to clean hard to reach areas, in order to maintain a clean, presentable and attractive facility at all times.
• Washes shower walls and tub, cleans toilet(s) and stall walls if applicable, wipes exposed pipes, cleans mirrors, sink(s) and walls in order to have clean and sanitary guest and public restrooms.
• Replaces towels, soaps and all room amenities and restocks literature that has been removed by previous guest or is soiled and torn to ensure adequate supply for arriving guests.
• Washes all hard floor areas (linoleum, tile, etc.) with proper equipment to remove dirt and soiled areas.
• Dusts and polishes all furniture, fixtures and wall hangings including using a duster to reach vents and ceiling corners to remove dust and cobwebs.
• Strips bed of all linen and remakes with fresh, checking bedspread, blankets and bed pads for cleanliness, replacing if soiled. Lifts mattresses to check for soil between mattresses and under bed.
• Checks closet for cleanliness, wiping closet door, handle and overhead shelves and restocking the guest room supplies such as hangers, extra blankets and pillows.
• Vacuums rooms, public areas and hallways, operating vacuums weighing up to 25lbs., and lifting/moving heavy furniture in order to vacuum entire area of carpet including underneath furniture and the hard to reach areas.
• Inspects all door and window locks to ensure they are in working order and immediately alerts management to an unsecured or unsafe situation for the safety of guests and employees.
• Inspects all room equipment (TV, lights/lamps, faucets, radios) to ensure proper working order and immediately reports all room status and room maintenance deficiencies, in writing, to the Executive Housekeeper for prompt repair/resolution.
• Must be able to work days, nights, weekends and holidays.
• Must be able to lift, push and pull around 50lbs.
Weblink to apply online: www.besthotelcareers.com